Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Candid Amateur Pantyhose 15

fashion tights skirt dress high heels



Open-Toe Shoes and Pantyhose

Wearing stockings with open toed shoes has to be one of the hottest debated fashion topics on the planet.  While I would never in a million year wear a pair of hosiery with open-toe shoes, I know there are many who do.  Personally, I’d rather even out my legs with some Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs and run from heated point A. to heated point B. with my legs bare.  If you’re on the other side of the debate something to consider are toeless stockings.  There are plenty of brands that sell them and if you get a pair sheer enough you won’t be able to tell you are wearing stockings with exposed toe holes.
DOWNLOAD OTHER 80 CANDID PICS HERE!!!






Black Tights and Colored shoes

I don’t mind colored tights with black shoes but the opposite often looks weird.  I don’t know, I just think of Minnie Mouse whenever I see it.




Opaque tights and open-toe shoes

One thing I’ve seen a lot of is wearing  a pair of opaque tights with open toed shoes, like taking a summer wedge into fall by wearing them with tights.  While I don’t think it is a bad look on the right person, it’s a fringe-y trend that doesn’t work for everyone.  If your work environment is more corporate, if you feel old for more experimental trend or it just isn’t your thing, put your open toed summer shoes away until the weather gets warmer.

 Shave Your Legs:
I believe the number one reason pantyhose itch is because they irritate hairs on the legs, feet, or abdomen.  Pantyhose, just like any stretchy garment, will irritate body hair if the garment slides around a lot over the hair.  If you shave your whole leg, including the parts under your skirt or pants that no one will see, I predict you will not complain about your pantyhose itching as much.  If you have a special occasion planned and you do not want to itch, I recommend shaving your legs the day before the event and then shave them again the day of the event.  Also, I have found that my pantyhose stay in place better on freshly shaved legs.
 Wear The Right Size:
 If you do not wear the right size of pantyhose, they will not fit you well.  Let’s be honest with one another, some ladies refuse to buy “Queen” sized pantyhose because they are emotionally resistant to being queen-sized.  Therefore, they choose to be uncomfortable.  Some people need to buy larger sized pantyhose because of their height but not because of their body weight.  When you wear pantyhose that are too short for you, the legs are stretched like a slingshot that’s prepared to shoot the crotch toward your shoes.  Your waistband means well, but it cannot defeat such a foe!  On the other hand, if your pantyhose have longer legs than you do, expect the pantyhose to be bunched up around your ankles at the end of the day.  Wearing looser pantyhose because they feel more comfortable has the negative consequence of not staying put.
DOWNLOAD OTHER 80 CANDID PICS HERE!!!


I have tried a few brands/styles of plus sized pantyhose.  I have found that Hanes Silk Reflections and Leggs Sheer Energy plus sizes hose are taller than I am.  I am over six feet tall (slightly less than two meters).  These plus sized brands are prone to “relaxing” and sliding down my legs.  The tops of these pantyhose stay in their place.  However, at the end of the day, I need to pull up the legs to evenly distribute the fabric.  I have heard this effect referred to as “puddling,” in reference to how water puddles at the bottom of a hill.

 Buy Pantyhose With Spandex:
 The only reason your pantyhose are going to stay in place is because they are holding on to you.  As you move throughout the day, your pantyhose will become more loose on your body.   If your pantyhose do not have spandex (or Lycra), only the waistband will be helping to hold them up.  Spandex will help your pantyhose hold their shape and it will help them hold on to you from top to bottom.  I think the spandex makes the pantyhose feel silky and elegant as well.  I tend to wear hose with some degree of support in order to get additional spandex.  Some pantyhose have more spandex in the panty for shaping reasons, but less spandex in the legs.  This eliminates the slingshot effect.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty in Pantyhose 2

fashion tights skirt dress high heels         How to Put on Pantyhose Pantyhose are made of delicate nylon fabric that covers you from the...